Today, November 15th, marks the halfway point of National Novel Writing Month. For anyone participating, the recommended word count by this date is 25,000 words. I can’t believe it, but so far I am on track to finish 50,000 words by November 30!
It’s not too late to sign up to participate in NaNoWriMo, so if you have ever harbored a secret desire to write a book, check out the website for NaNoWriMo at the link below:
Unfortunately, I haven’t had as much time to read great books, because I have been working on writing. I kind of miss reading a lot, but I don’t have enough time to write the recommended amount of words each day for NaNoWriMo and read a book a day. In December, I’ll be back on track with reading, and maybe even be searching out book reviewers to review my book?
Happy reading and writing!
- NaNoWriMo Tip #10: Work on Point of View (mediabistro.com)
- Caught up on NaNoWriMo! (lifewithrecovery.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo: The stretch (newenglandmuse.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo Update! (beforeduringandafterblog.com)
- NaNoWriMo? I Don’t Think So. (funnystrange.net)
- Just Say No To NaNoWriMo: Part 1 (michaelallanleonard.wordpress.com)